Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Calendar Sync issue

Ever since the new update on iphone6 I am having major issues with the calendar syncing to Google. I put the event in the calendar and it does not Sync to the gmail calendar (that I share with other people). I have reset network settings and it is still sporadic when it wants to Sync. Is any one else having this issue? It is happening on all 3 of my iphone 6 each on different carriers.

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 2:28 PM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2015 12:14 PM in response to nike1053

I saw this in other forum threads and am posting here, because I've been struggling with this problem and tried like 10 solutions to fix.

Try removing the location from the location field and re-saving your event. See if that populates. That is what did the trick for me! However I don't know why the location is causing a problem.

And if I edited the event and added a location - but an unknown one such as "at the school" - it would also accept that location entry.

When I opened and edited the event again, adding in a location that officially shows up on Maps - then it does NOT sync or populate that update into other google calendar entries - it stays local to my phone.

Google Calendar Sync issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.