Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bonjour Print Services on Windows 10

How do we get Bonjour Print Services running on a Windows 10 laptop?

I did not download the Bonjour v2.0.2, as it already old, and we weren't sure if it was compatible with Windows 10.

So we downloaded the latest version of iTunes for Windows, v.12.3. The tech at the Windows store told us that iTunes for Windows includes Bonjour.

But there was no Bonjour exe or Bonjour Wizard visible after the (successful) installation of iTunes for Windows. So how do we even "run" Bonjour when it's not visible?

Apple's own Bonjour help page is very out of date, so no help there either.

There is a Bonjour folder in the Windows Program Files folder indicating it (Bonjour) came with iTunes, but the ReadMe says nothing about how to install it, or even how to use it. The only exe file in that folder was something like mDNSResponder.exe. Is that Bonjour?

The printer (HP LaserJet 1012, with LJ1015 driver) is connect to the USB port of my AirPort Express, which acts as a Wireless Access Point that is connected (via ethernet) to my wired D-Link router. The printer works fine when it is directly attached to the USB port of the Windows laptop.

On the older laptop running Windows 7 we had the printer working with the AirPort Express. After installing iTunes for Windows on the Windows 10 machine, we can't find any Bonjour Printer Wizard or any way to start Bonjour.

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 3:45 PM

There are no replies.

Bonjour Print Services on Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.