Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switching apps disgusting behavior.

Hi,

Just installed El Capitán. I do not know if next explained is a problem El Capitán related or not.

1. When clicking an app in dock only goes to the desktop assigned for the the first time clicking; twice not (need to run spaces and go to the assigned desktop).
  2. Moreover, if the window app is maximazed (occupies a desktop in full screen mode), bad behavior at anterior point "1" happens for the first time.
  3. When cliking a link inside a mail, a new tab opens in Safari (yes) but do not switch to Safari space in full mode space; needed to run spaces and go to Safari.

I am thinking to reinstall El Capitan, but first I need to discard those are not general bugs.

Please, any inputs?

Thanks everybody.

Manuel.

iMac (24-inch Early 2008), iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 4:25 PM

There are no replies.

Switching apps disgusting behavior.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.