Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete emails from the recent list

I recently switched to the iphone 6s and setup my gmail account on the phone. When I compose a new email and start typing an email address a list pop us on my contacts and recently used emails. In the past , I usually deleted all of the recent emails by clicking on the plus sign (to the right) and select the remove from recent list. It was easy and simple, However, with my new iphone 6s/ IOS 9.0.2 the remove from recent list button is gone. So how do I remove the emails now?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2, null

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 6:15 PM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 7:19 PM in response to arunagaming

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. When I log into my Gmail account from any other device the emails are not listed. Therefore, my problem is specific to my Gmail on my new iPhone. On my old iPhone the option was there to delete it but with the new operating system that option is gone. Sorry but your solution does not help me at all but thank you anyway

how to delete emails from the recent list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.