Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive not showing files / folders on IOS devices.

Ok, so I have uploaded about 11 gigs worth of case files to my iCloud drive. However, only some of those folders and/or files will show up on either my iPhone or iPad. Everything shows up as it should on iCloud.com or through my macbook. It is only the IOS devices that are not displaying the full contents. Anyone know how to fix this?

If it matters, all devices are brand new: iPad mini 4; iPhone 6s; and Macbook Pro 13" Retina.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 2:41 AM

Please try the following:

1. Allow enough time for the documents to appear, a large quantity of documents may take a little time.
  2. Go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and try toggling the applications that you have missing documents for to ‘off’, restart the device and then toggle them ‘on’ again.
  3. Go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and disable iCloud Drive, restart the device and then re-enable iCloud Drive again.
  4. Go to Settings > iCloud and sign out, restart the device and then sign in again.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2015 2:41 AM in response to halltristan

Please try the following:

1. Allow enough time for the documents to appear, a large quantity of documents may take a little time.
  2. Go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and try toggling the applications that you have missing documents for to ‘off’, restart the device and then toggle them ‘on’ again.
  3. Go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and disable iCloud Drive, restart the device and then re-enable iCloud Drive again.
  4. Go to Settings > iCloud and sign out, restart the device and then sign in again.

iCloud Drive not showing files / folders on IOS devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.