Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9.0.2 Bluetooth issue

My wife and I use Bluetooth communication apps while we're riding our ATVs and since we updated the IOS on our phones we cannot connect via Bluetooth. We both have the first iPhone 5 and the apps we use are WalkieTalkie and BT tool box. ive tried turning airplane mode on, restarting our phones, and we're out of options. Please help!!

iPhone 5, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 7:23 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 6:14 AM in response to FapDamage

9.0.2 is a bunch of crap, DO NOT install it!! I just found out that my gps app does not want to work either. The app is called SpeedTracker. It turns on and then immediatley shuts off. There is another Bluetooth communication app we have called InstantTalk, it worked great as well but after the update we can no longer connect. We managed to connect via wifi, but that's probably the stupidest function ever Since there no wifi on the trails. We have a trip planned this weekend and it doesn't look like anyone has a clue on how to fix it. I've never had these issues with my android devices. Thanks for you "help" apple!!

IOS 9.0.2 Bluetooth issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.