Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage won't say delivered

My iMessages send and the other person gets the messages, but it won't tell me that the messages delivered.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 8:57 PM

11 replies

Oct 6, 2015 9:35 PM in response to MorganW.

same problem this way. sometimes says delivered. most of the time it doesn't say anything, and they still received it as an i message or blue bubble. i see them responding to me before i knew it was actually delivered. a couple minutes go by and they get the same messages as a text, thus blue bubble turns green. in which also is frustrating and starting to boil my blood.

I've come to the conclusion i am spoiled by the fact i know other iPhone users have received my messages and that they are responding to me.

regardless, please fix problem or i think my life proof case (with phone in it) will be put to the test yet again.

Oct 6, 2015 9:43 PM in response to jasprer559

okay update...

so i just had my girlfriend update her phone to 9.0.2 and BAM…iMessage is working like a champ! I've test text a couple of people that haven't updated their phones yet and what do you know???? I'm getting the original problem this post started with. btw i have 9.0.2 as well…so, 1 iPhone has updated vs. 1 that isn't = iMessage corruption.

Oct 7, 2015 2:09 PM in response to orlics

Having the same issue. I'm on firmware 9.0. Quick question for y'all: if you go into your messages settings, and go down to Text Message Forwarding, does it show that your iPhone is turned off for this?

Mine shows it's off for my iPhone, but my ipad and MacBook are both on. it won't allow me to turn it on for my iPhone for some reason. Was wondering if this had to do with the issue?

iMessage won't say delivered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.