Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Earpods no sound in right ear NO DAMAGE AT ALL

Hi, my apple earpods were fine yesterday, absolutely fine but today I woke up to see that there was no sound in right ear. There is absolutely no damage and I just bought them like a month ago. What should I do? I live in Pakistan so can't get them checked from Apple. What should I do? Once I was experimenting with them and when I licked the connector and put it in a certain angle in the headphone jack, it worked for a while, then again the sound vanished. Moving the wire or any part doesn't give the sound back because there is no wire damage. Can someone give me idea of what could it be?

One thing that knocks me if that the headphone jack on my pc is quite tight so I always twisted the connector like a screw and then took it out, did this disrupt the connection in the headphone connector? Please guide me,

thanks,

-Lord Asbaat

Apple Earpods-OTHER, iOS 8.3

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 10:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 4:25 AM

One thing that knocks me if that the headphone jack on my pc is quite tight so I always twisted the connector like a screw and then took it out, did this disrupt the connection in the headphone connector? Please guide me,

You may well have damaged the connection wires if so buy new ones

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2015 4:25 AM in response to LorD AsBaaT

You may well have damaged the connection wires if so buy new ones

Oct 7, 2015 8:19 AM in response to LorD AsBaaT

if it does not play when you connect it to any device such as ios or computer devices then

likely its internal metal fatigue (the thin copper wires if moved in opposite directions too much will eventually break more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatigue_(material) )

if you don't need the mic or buttons you can use any 3.5mm minijack headset without any problems

Apple Earpods no sound in right ear NO DAMAGE AT ALL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.