Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant access iTunes Store content on my Apple TV

lately my Apple TV has been unable to connect to the iTunes Store. The device itself is connected online and I can watch videos on Netflix and other apps, but I can't connect to the iTunes Store. I can access my iCloud photos and it does show all of my purchased movies, so I know my login credentials are correct. But when I try to used iTunes Radio or play any of my movies there is a long delay and eventual message saying it cannot connect to the iTunes Store. I have done a reset on the device and still get the same message. My device used to work just fine and this type of issues would happen rarely, but it seems to be a regular occurrance. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 11:25 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 1:56 AM in response to Adam Rossier

Try the following steps, check whether things are working after each step where appropriate, before trying the next.

1. Restart the Apple TV (Settings > General > Restart).
  2. Restart the Apple TV by removing ALL the cables for 30 seconds.
  3. Restart your router. (Also try removing it’s power cord for at least 30 seconds)
  4. Reset the Apple TV (Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings)
  5. Restore the Apple TV (Settings > General > Reset > Restore)

Cant access iTunes Store content on my Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.