Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to burn blue ray DVD from my final cut pro X? I want to know the right model of blue ray DVD writer as well which supports Mac and burn directly from final cut pro X?

I want to burn Blue Ray DVD from my final cut pro X?

I want to know the right model of Blue Ray DVD writer which supports Mac and burn directly from final cut pro X?

Please advise me step by step what I have to do? thanks in advance for the help.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 10:21 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 1:10 AM in response to Oniel88

Once you have edited your HD Timeline hit the Share button, select Bluray and you are pretty much done.

User uploaded file

Bluray is not a default export option so use Add Destination.

I have used an OWC Mercury Pro bluray burner for several years without issue working with FCP X.

You will require a third party software player for Mac viewing if that is required.

Al

I want to burn blue ray DVD from my final cut pro X? I want to know the right model of blue ray DVD writer as well which supports Mac and burn directly from final cut pro X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.