Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi my iPhone 6 after update iOS 9.0.2 phone app and keypad not working please help

Hi my iPhone 6 after update iOS 9.0.2 phone app and keypad not working please help

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, Phone app and keypad not working

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 11:32 PM

3 replies

Oct 30, 2015 3:20 PM in response to Johan walker

My iPhone 6 Plus is working but today for the first time, I had a weird issue where when I moved from viewing my Contacts list in the Phone app over to the keypad to make a call, both screens remained, one on top of the other... and both were dimmed somewhat. See screen shot below.

The keypad still worked, so I called Apple Support to report the issue. They suggested posting about it here.

I rebooted the phone and all seems fine for now but feel that this should not have happened in the first place!

Running latest iOS 9. Phone is in excellent physical shape, never dropped it etc.

Dave

macmancape@gmail.comUser uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.