Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problème d'installation sur OS El capitan et bug a l'allumage du Mac

bonjour,

j'ai j'ai voulu installer la nouvelle mise a jour el capitan, pas de problème pour le téléchargement, par la suit, on me demande de redemarrer pour l'installation.

l'instalation se fait correctement jusqu'a 12% puis s'arrête de ne progresse plus pendant plus d'une heure, je decide de le forcer a s'éteindre et de recommencer.

LE problème est que maintenant mon Mac s'allume et s'éteint tout seul en boucle, J’arrive A passer ce problème en me démarrant en mode sans échec en restan appuyer sur la touche MAJ mais il bloque aussi à la moitie de l'allumage et ne

reponds plus...

pouvez vous m'aider ?

MErci d'avance.

PS: je suis aller à l'Apple store et ils m'ont dis que c'est ici que j'arriverais à régler mon problème

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 1:34 AM

2 replies

Oct 7, 2015 9:11 AM in response to Yrocap

google translate says:

Hello,

I I wanted to install the new update el capitan, no problem for download, by the following, I am asked to restart for installation.

instalation is properly up to 12% and then stops progresses more for over an hour, I decided to force it to go off and start over.

THE problem is that now my Mac turns on and turns off by itself in a loop, I arrive A pass this problem by starting me in Safe Mode in restan press SHIFT but also blocks to half of the ignition and

[does not] reponds more ...

can you help me ?

Thank you in advance.

PS: I go to the Apple store and they tell me that this is where I would come to fix my problem

Oct 7, 2015 9:21 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

THE problem is that now my Mac turns on and turns off by itself in a loop, I arrive A pass this problem by starting me in Safe Mode in restan press SHIFT but also blocks to half of the ignition [fills the progress bar about half way] and

[does not] responds more ...

This symptom occurs when your Hard Drive is too damaged to mount. Your Mac runs the equivalent of Disk Utility (Repair Disk [directory]) and shows the progress bar as it works.

-- If your disk is fixed in one pass, Booting will continue normally.

-- If your disk can not be fixed in one pass, your Mac may power off or attempt to continue and reboot endlessly, or crash and halt.

Solution:

You should try to boot to Recovery Mode, and launch Disk Utility. Select "Macintosh HD" Volume, and ( Repair Disk), do this again and again until no problems are fixed, or it gets stuck doing the same thing each time.

OS X: About OS X Recovery - Apple Support

[The article above is available in French.]

problème d'installation sur OS El capitan et bug a l'allumage du Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.