Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus

Hello,

I would like to inquire if you could fix my iphone 6+. It was not working properly. It was left charging then when I unplugged it, the screen turned gray/black. When I tried connecting it to the charger, the logo of battery comes out and the apple logo. The apple logo suddenly disappears after 1-2 seconds and the screen will turn to gray/black.

You think it is a battery problem?

Hello,

I would like to inquire if you could fix my iphone 6+. It was not working properly. It was left charging then when I unplugged it, the screen turned gray/black. When I tried connecting it to the charger, the logo of battery comes out and the apple logo. The apple logo suddenly disappears after 1-2 seconds and the screen will turn to gray/black.

You think it is a battery problem?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:43 AM

There are no replies.

iphone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.