Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I am using iphone5. Few days back I have upgraded IOS 9.0.1 via itunes and After 5 days I have upgraded ios 9.0.2. After this, I can't check "Software update" and having lots of difficulties which is font showing sometimes smaller and sometimes b

Hi, I am using iphone5. Few days back I have upgraded IOS 9.0.1 via itunes and After 5 days I have upgraded ios 9.0.2. After this, I can't check "Software update" and having lots of difficulties which is font showing sometimes smaller and sometimes bold. Nothing have changed in my phone after upgrade to ios9.0.2 and still showing as like as before with ios 8.0.4. After that, I have logged in to my icloud account. Icloud says still I am using ios8. But a few icon have added after this upgrade. Please help me to solve this if somebody is there.

Thank you

SB Barua

iPhone 5, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 11:35 PM

2 replies

Oct 7, 2015 12:01 AM in response to Rysz

HI, Thanks for your reply. I am not saying to do the upgrade. Problem is;

1. I can't check "Software Update" in my mobile.

2. Name and numbers showing abnormal look.

3.Battery drained too fast.

4. Phone turned off with 70-83% battery. It was happned twice.

It would be great if you kindly advise me to solve this problem.

Thank you

SB Barua

Hi, I am using iphone5. Few days back I have upgraded IOS 9.0.1 via itunes and After 5 days I have upgraded ios 9.0.2. After this, I can't check "Software update" and having lots of difficulties which is font showing sometimes smaller and sometimes b

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.