Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to find my airport express on my new network?

I have updated my Comcast modem/router, which supposedly has higher speeds. I connect an Airport Extreme base station via ethernet cable to the Comcast. I am able to link that through the "create a new wireless network" function. I am unable to see either of the airport express stations that I have in the house to extend my new network. I get glimpses of them, but they keep disappearing. How do I find them and link them to the network. I should be this difficult Apple!!!

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 11:30 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 4:18 AM in response to brad415

Reset them to factory in the same room as the Extreme and set them up with the computer also in the same room.. then place them where you need them.

Check carefully how good the connection is if you extend by wireless.. the wireless signal must be good or better to get stable wireless extend.. remember it is only ever as fast as the first link.

how to find my airport express on my new network?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.