Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won't let me enable my account *URGENT*?!

I changed my primary email as the one that I currently had was inactive. I went on my iPad and it said that I had to enter my password. Once I entered my password it said it was wrong so I kept entering it and then it said it was disabled and I had to enable it. I pressed 'Okay' and it led me to Safari. I typed in my Apple ID and it then had two options. One said,

"Email authentication: To access your information, we will send an email to the address(es) on file to you.

and the other one said,

"Answer security questions: To access your information, you will need to answer the security question(s) provided when you originally created your Apple ID."

I decided to click the first one. Once it sent me the email I clicked on it (as you do) and it made me reset my password. Once I had reset my password I went on it again and it told me the same thing (UGH). I then decided to click the second one and it led me to a thing where I have to put in my birthdate. When I was little I made this account so I had entered a random birth year and I'm not sure what it is... PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE TO USE IT FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW!!

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:56 AM

1 reply

Won't let me enable my account *URGENT*?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.