Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did my files go?

Just before I opened the program I got a notice to update my iTunes program. I seldom bother with this since I use the program to have an easily accessible copy of my old CD's which I ripped from my old disks. I have never purchased any music from the web.

Since I hadn't updated for quite a while & you never know what your getting I held off doing so but for some reason I decided to get the latest version. I know have version 12.2.2.25 64 bit version. & I'm not seeing what I expected to see.

I had being used to seeing that my entire catalog & I could then just select artist, genre, track length etc. When I opened the latest all I had was a rock album which wasn't mine & nothing else. I pointed the program to where all of my music was located & selected 1 album which imported OK. Then I went back & told it to import the entire music catalog but this doesn't do anything.

How do I get to go back to where I was before? Why did this happen? I know that I have a 64 bit machine but can't recall if I had it or the 32 bit previously installed. Could this be the problem?

Windows 7, 64 bit

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:27 AM

1 reply

Where did my files go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.