Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove old iPhone safari webpages from other iOS devices?

I Recently upgraded from my old iPhone 5 to the new iPhone 6s Plus. However I notice that the safari web pages from my old device are still popping up on my new iPhone and iPad. I deactivated my iCloud account prior to doing a complete reset on my old iPhone, but its' "open" web pages are still showing up on my other devices. Right now I can just ignore them, but I'm wondering how do I remove it when the old device has already been unregistered and wiped.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:35 AM

I've found out that you can left swipe any Safari tab from another device and tap Delete. You can repeat this for all of the tabs and then the group for your old device should disappear. Just tried this when removing all the tabs from my old iPad Air 2 that still showed on my iPhone 6S and it worked!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 7:35 AM in response to Adam Rossier

I've found out that you can left swipe any Safari tab from another device and tap Delete. You can repeat this for all of the tabs and then the group for your old device should disappear. Just tried this when removing all the tabs from my old iPad Air 2 that still showed on my iPhone 6S and it worked!

How to remove old iPhone safari webpages from other iOS devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.