Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9 iPad!!!

IF anyone at Apple reads this community feedback, I must say that I want my money back...my device is useless till iOS 9 ...it crashes all the time...I can't do anything...and if I do I wait a long time...it's TERRIBLE ..!!!!

What to do? I have tried everything...

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 2:34 AM

6 replies

Oct 7, 2015 1:05 PM in response to Ziogaskmed

I have the same problem after updating the iOS. No one will help you here. I tried Apple's support chat also but they want $29. This is my first & last Apple product. They screw up your device with their updates then want money to fix it. All you get from this company is aggravation. Frankly none of their iOS after 7 are good. I even wiped my iPad so I could go back to the old iOS where it worked but Apple sticks you with their latest iOS. You can't go back. I have never hated a company more than Apple! What a waste of my time.

Oct 22, 2015 5:00 PM in response to Ziogaskmed

This helped me.....

MichelPM (to RandUSA) 2 weeks ago

Try turning on Reduced Motion.

This is found in the Settings App in the General tab the left panel.

In the right panel look under Accessibility, the look for Reduce Motion and turn this feature "On".

You should see an appreciable performance increase on all iPad 2, 3 and 4 models.

Try a hard reset of your iPad by holding down both the Home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons.

Good Luck!

iOS 9 iPad!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.