Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after sending an imessage i get what appears to be a voice text showing 0.00 and wont allow me to type in replys

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 4:22 AM

3 replies

Oct 9, 2015 9:59 AM in response to quentman

A significant number of people are having that problem since iOS 9. One solution (at least a temporary one) is to quit Messages and then double-click the Home button to open the app switcher. In the app switcher find the Messages app and slide it up to remove it. Then close app switcher by clicking the Home button. That should solve the problem -- for a while at least.

Other solutions that are working for some (at least temporarily) include: restarting the phone, or going to Settings > Messages and toggle either the Show Subject Field or Character Count setting or turn Raise to Listen off.

after sending an imessage i get what appears to be a voice text showing 0.00 and wont allow me to type in replys

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.