Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why doesn't app store accept my visa?

I have money on my Visa, I use it all the time to buy things online. When i wanted to use it to buy an app, that costs a dollar, it just says: "Your payment method is not valid in this store. Please enter a new payment method".

I have checked if i missed anything and tried 5 or 6 times and nothing....
Whats up Apple!?

iPhone 5, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 3:28 AM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 4:55 AM in response to funky_junky_llll

We are fellow users, you are not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple on these user-to-user forums.

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account are.

By 'have money on my Visa' I assume that you are trying to use a debit card or a pre-paid card - not all debit cards seem to still be accepted, and pre-paid cards will fail the above.

why doesn't app store accept my visa?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.