Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why IBooks is not a system based on folder? Would be much comfortable for people working.

Why IBooks is not a system based on folder?

If I am a researcher traveling around the globe, I would download everyday lot of Pdf files.

I find IBooks is most practical way to Have access to PDFs files because is fast and well integrated in the operative system.

Admit that I have more than 80 pdf files on my IPad, mixed between Fly tickets, draft of works, Research papers, books, different projects, etc... iBooks lacks of two important features of ordering:

1. The possibility, when I "open in Ibooks" to put immediatly my file into a folder

2. The possibility to work with folders. I want to say: every time I open IBooks in front of me I have folders and I can navigate through them searching for my Pdf.

Scopes:

1. Limited the quantity of Pdf not being in a folder

2. Order your material and navigate trough it rapidly.

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 2:44 AM

2 replies

Why IBooks is not a system based on folder? Would be much comfortable for people working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.