Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have upgraded to 9.0.2 and my bluetooth has stopped working

I had it working in my Ford vehicle with SYNC. I have re-synced and it is still not working. It says its connected but I cannot make outgoing calls. My wife will call me and I'm able to answer it on my hands-free just find, but I cannot make outgoing calls on my hands-free.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 5:48 AM

3 replies

Oct 7, 2015 7:31 AM in response to Zazen2323

How old is your vehicle? I ask because there may have been an update to the SYNC system to accommodate newer devices. I replaced my iPhone 5 with an iPhone 6S and it was necessary to remove the bluetooth from the vehicle and the phone, then resync to make it all work. My vehicle is a 2014. If yours is earlier you may have to contact a dealer to see if there is a software update. You can install the update yourself by using one of the USB ports with the software on a thumb drive. At least with the 2014 vehicles. My connection has been fairly solid between the phone and the vehicle.

You might also try restarting the phone the phone after deleting the SYNC from the Bluetooth. Then add the Bluetooth back in.

I have upgraded to 9.0.2 and my bluetooth has stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.