Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still haven't fixed game center

After the latest update i still can't get Game Center to load and some of my games won't open either. i know the games have something to do with the software update because I've contacted the developers on the games and afte troubleshooting and reloading games still cant get them to open.

iPod nano (5th generation)

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 3:29 AM

3 replies

Oct 15, 2015 10:50 AM in response to Jdluvr

I see a lot of people have this issue and chatting about it in apple community.

I also notice Apple hasn't commented. Has apple outgrown the need to hear the voice of its consumers?

My entire household is apple. I have spent countless dollars on their products as well as the apps. Now because one of my many devices is older and beyond the warranty they ant me to spend another 30$ for 1 phone convo.....about a fix of something that they broke....

I guess their stock wont crash because of one unhappy person.

I have tried many fixes mentioned in here, but considering I cant get game center to open at all any more, makes most attempts useless.

Pretty sad when a company as big as apple gets so cheap they gotta squeeze everywhere to make a buck. I guess the fact that they aren't the best anymore is starting to hit their pockets. Well this will be the last time apple is in my pocket beside the 6plus I bought when it came out. and moving forward, I will let a robot or someone else take my money

Still haven't fixed game center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.