Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appstore didnot take my debit card...it said that my payment option is declined..But i purchased from appstore with the same debit card

Appstore didnot take my debit card...it said that my payment option is declined..But i purchased from appstore with the same debit card

iPhone 5s

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 3:42 AM

12 replies

Oct 7, 2015 6:41 AM in response to seventy one

It was the Snapdeal reference that revealed your location. As far as I know, Apple do not accept Indian debit cards and have not done for some time. Go to 'View your account > Edit ... and that will show you exactly which cards are acceptable. If you have one of these credit cards, Edit your payment details to include it; If you do not have one of these cards there is always the option of Gift vouchers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.