Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

magic trackpad lost it's foot

hi There,

my magic trackpad lost its foot. so it's pressure point is very unstable now. however i can't find a place to buy although its very easy to do the replacement... Does anyone have an idea whrere to get these feet?

null-OTHER

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 3:35 AM

5 replies

Oct 7, 2015 3:07 PM in response to seventy one

No it didn't. I know ifixit and i didn't found anything about the feet. Apple Store itself does not have a clue or kind of idea, neither the support line has... I asked a local support here but they didn't knew anything about a problem like this, they never heared of it. i read about people having the same problem but solutions are always a little "sketchy". Apple doesn't seem to see this Problem. My Problem is now, that the waranty is gone and that i i don't know if i stored the bill ... otherwise i'm shure apple would just change the pad. another thing thats very strange is that the serial number thats printed on the pad isn't recognize on the support homepage so that i can't get in touch with apple "in writing" as the serial is the requirement for apples support to get in toch.

I'm wondering why apple doesn't support this little thing, because if you have the feet, it's very easy to manage... the sad thing is i lost one ... :-(

Oct 7, 2015 3:30 PM in response to seventy one

yes shure! there are several ways to work around i think. one might be a foot that normaly use for other electronical devices combined with kind of of tape. i think that might work and could be a very cheap solution. but not a nice one also...

maybe something like that http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/525731/3M-Geraetefuss-selbstklebend-SJ-5076-x -H-8-mm-x-28-mm-Polyurethan-Schwarz?ref=searchDetail

magic trackpad lost it's foot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.