Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't edit Remote Management users

I have a OS X Yosemite server setup on a mac mini, with remote management enabled and a couple of users defined under "Allow access for" in the system preferences. I need to remove some users, as they should not be allowed to connect remotely using SSH or Screen Sharing, but the "minus" button is disabled and all items under "options" are grayed out (note that I'm logged in with an administrator account).

I thought that the server app had something to do with that and disabled the Screen Sharing and SSH for those specific users under Access to services in the server preferences. This worked for SSH, but they are still listed in the system preferences and can still access with vnc://servername .

I'd really appreciate some help on this.

Thanks

OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 3:51 AM

There are no replies.

Can't edit Remote Management users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.