Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad stuck not responding to rebooting after being stuck in last update i have tried all the suggestions and still not after purchasing new cable

I have an old Ipad that was bought some years ago second hand. It has been fantastic up till now. The last update has locked up the screen, I get the Apple logo and an indication that I need to connect to iTunes. This failed miserably and I then tried all the suggestions posted on various sites. I even bought a new connection cable and plug as I thought the Ipad was not capable of sending or receiving information. This does not work. When I connect to iTunes the computer does not seem to recognise that the Ipad is connected. Please help. I even tried to get help by agreeing to pay the £25 for an online chat but gave up as the two minute wait went well past 40 minutes.

iPad Air

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 5:40 AM

There are no replies.

ipad stuck not responding to rebooting after being stuck in last update i have tried all the suggestions and still not after purchasing new cable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.