Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find how much storage I have on my phone after upgrading to ISO 9?

So, something happened as I was clearing photo and video space and I actually had about 2gig of storage just simply dissapear. There was a 2gig discrepancy from my collective usage to my available space. So after I cleared a bunch more photos I finally upgraded to ios9, and was kind of excited about it maybe resetting my storage to the correct level. Got done and hit 'settings'... 'General'... 'Usage'... And there is no information on your available storage space, at all. It has your iCloud storage, but not your actual phone. Not how much music, photos, not how much space you have left, nothing. The one thing I was looking forward to checking. That was extremely useful. That was actually the most useful information the phone used to have. Is there another way I can check usage on the phone (not the cloud)?

iPhone 4, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 8:26 PM

Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage.

4 replies

Oct 8, 2015 8:32 PM in response to KiltedTim

I'd actually followed this path before, which is where the frustration began (iCloud info appeared but nothing on the phone). So I rebooted and did it again, and behold, the information on storage, both on the phone and on the cloud, was all there.

Thank you. I appreciate your response!

Elpe

Where do I find how much storage I have on my phone after upgrading to ISO 9?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.