Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restored ipad using itunes but ipad is still disabled.

Hello,

Young kid disabled my ipad. I erased the ipad using find my iphone app and everything was going good till I started to restore from "icloud back up". I entered a new passcode and my apple id and it started to restore from icloud backup but then It went back to ipad disabled screen and down at the bottom in tiny letters it says "restoring from icloud backup" but is not doing anything. I left it overnight and still it says the same thing. For my next step I plugged into itunes and did the recovery mode but it just keeps going back to the ipad disabled screen with the tiny letters down at the bottom saying that it is "restoring from icloud backup". Tried recovery mode again and now it says on my computer itunes that it can't be used because I do not have the latest version of itunes. I have updated itunes so I do have the latest version. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Please help. Thanks.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 5:31 AM

3 replies

Restored ipad using itunes but ipad is still disabled.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.