Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6S synced with an old iCloud account that I no longer use and or have access to. I am trying to delete the **** thing but can't because I don't have the password for this old account. I tried what others suggested and made another email acc

My iPhone 6S synced with an old iCloud account that I no longer use and or have access to. I am trying to delete the **** thing but can't because I don't have the password for this old account. I tried what others suggested and made another email account with the same user name but even that doesn't work. I get the email to confirm my Apple ID but after verifying it I can't log in with the password. I'm also back in Korea now (American but just working here) and the **** webpages keep redirecting to Korean pages, which I can't read. What can I do?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 6:51 AM

Contact Apple on the phone and ask to help reset the password to actual icloud account. If they will be able to verify you as an account owner they may be able to help. You may need to use Skype to call or contact another country support in Europe if US call is too expensive.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

1 reply

My iPhone 6S synced with an old iCloud account that I no longer use and or have access to. I am trying to delete the **** thing but can't because I don't have the password for this old account. I tried what others suggested and made another email acc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.