Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have a single tv series that I cannot get access to on apple TV. All the other series work fine.

Cannot get access to one TV series that I purchased - Vicious season 2 on Apple TV; All my other series seem to show fine. Also in iTunes on my laptop, I no longer see the art work for this series. When I try to watch it on Apple TV; I get a message that the iTunes store is not available and to try later. I have tried to signout of the iTunes account and back in, but this problem persists. All my other TV shows seems to download and are viewable on Apple TV, so I suspect there is an issue at Apple with this particular series.

I am downloading an episode in iTunes, and this seems to be working, even though the art work is blank or missing as it is on Apple TV.

Thanks for your help.

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 9:11 AM

1 reply

Have a single tv series that I cannot get access to on apple TV. All the other series work fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.