Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After Ipone 5s Update to ios 9.0.2 . touch screen is unresponsive , i am really tens

Iphone 5s Gold . when i update to ios 9.0.2 , its touch screen is unresponsive . i am worried . please help me out. HOme , Sleep Button working

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2, Touch Screen Unresponsive .

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 8:23 AM

4 replies

Oct 7, 2015 1:18 PM in response to hashmisaf

Make sure that your hands are clean and dry, then try these steps:

1. If you have a case or screen protector on your device, try removing it.
  2. Clean the screen with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth.
  3. Unplug your device.
  4. Restart your device. If you can't restart it, you can force restart your device.

If your touchscreen still doesn't respond like it should, contact Apple Support or take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

If the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond to touch - Apple Support

Oct 18, 2015 8:33 AM in response to hashmisaf

I connect my mobile with Itunes and restore from it ,4,5 time but still the same issue . mobile touch unresponsive after 20,30 second. . after every unlock touch is working for 20 to 50 seconds only . after that touch unresponsive then i press power / Sleep button then it goes to sleep . after 1-2 sec press home button to login . touch work for 20 to 50 second only . Please apple correct this issue . asap

After Ipone 5s Update to ios 9.0.2 . touch screen is unresponsive , i am really tens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.