Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iTunes 12.3.0.44 crashes on my newly installed El Capitan on my Macbook Air 11" when I connect my iPhone6 with iOS 9. What can I do?

My iTunes 12.0.3.44 crashes on my newly installed El Capitan on my Macbook Air 11" when I connect my iPhone6 with iOS 9.0.2. What can I do?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, null

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 8:25 AM

5 replies

Oct 9, 2015 8:21 PM in response to mpadwee

What I find mind boggling is that EVERY single MAJOR app in Mac OS X El Capitan has crashed on me since this worst ever upgrade.

Mail was a nightmare with crashes for the smallest reasons or even sitting idle. Safari keeps running but pieces of it keep throwing crash dialogs. And iTunes crashed during a sync of the iPhone 6+ which it had done fine just 2 days ago.

Truly frustrating and almost as if Apple now uses Microsoft engineers and quality (lack of) control.

Imran

My iTunes 12.3.0.44 crashes on my newly installed El Capitan on my Macbook Air 11" when I connect my iPhone6 with iOS 9. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.