Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could Not Connect To Apple TV

In the past, I have successfully mirrored a TV program on our iMac to our HDTV using our Apple TV & AirPlay. Last night, I got the message on my iMac "Could Not Connect To Apple TV". WiFi is working. Apple TV software is up to date. iMac has current Yosemite software. Why all of a sudden this message? Help!

Apple TV, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 8:39 AM

9 replies

Oct 15, 2015 3:18 PM in response to Jim3023

Success! I moved the Apple TV next to the router. The iMac then connected to the Apple TV successfully. I then moved the Apple TV away from the router at increasing distances and tried again. It still connected. It is now sitting within one foot of its original position and is still connected. The fact it was under the TV must have been enough to lose its signal. Thanks for your help.

Oct 15, 2015 3:21 PM in response to vazandrew

Success! I moved the Apple TV next to the router. The iMac then connected to the Apple TV successfully. I then moved the Apple TV away from the router at increasing distances and tried again. It still connected. It is now sitting within one foot of its original position and is still connected. The fact it was under the TV must have been enough to lose its signal. Thanks for your help.

Could Not Connect To Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.