Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV Shows in iTunes: Bundle vs. Individual Seasons

When I originally purchased Game of Thrones I had the option of buying Seasons 1-3 as a bundle or buying each season separately. Buying them as a bundle saved a little bit of money so I opted for the bundle, thinking that they would still download and show up as individual seasons in iTunes (3 different seasons, 3 different cover arts, with 10 episodes each, etc.). Unfortunately it only download as one item with one cover art and 30 episodes.User uploaded file

Now I want to buy the other 2 seasons of Game of Thrones (Season 4 and Season 5), but there is no bundle, and I'm wondering - if I buy those individual seasons, will they "add themselves" to my current "Game of Thrones" entry in iTunes (with the single cover art), or will I have three items in iTunes then?

i.e.,

1. Seasons 1-3

2. Season 4

3. Season 5

If that's the case, is there any way to split the Seasons 1-3 bundle into the individual seasons so everything's consistent? Is that something I can contact Apple Support to do?

Thanks for any replies.

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 8:24 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2016 8:55 AM in response to Identifier

I can't answer the question, but I am also interested in understanding this.

There is a season 1-6 bundle for Game of Thrones available that I'm tempted to buy, but there will be other seasons coming and I would either want them all separate or all together. I assume like my other series is that they get bundled together and then when you click on a cover art you see all the seasons you've purchased.

Can anyone confirm if this is the case. I don't want to be disadvantaged by buying the bundle. Can you download individual seasons even if bought in a bundle, since the bundle will disappear and become season 1-7 bundle next year no doubt

TV Shows in iTunes: Bundle vs. Individual Seasons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.