Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest iTunes on Windows XP for 6S Plus

My Windows XP desktop cannot recognize my new 6s Plus and I am trying to upgrade to the latest iTunes for that, but seems there is not a version for Windows XP? What can I do?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9, Version 12.1.2.27

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 9:03 AM

There is a new (and likely final) release of iTunes for Windows XP 32-bit and Windows Vista 32/64 which includes support for iOS 9, though not Apple Music.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates if you have any problems installing it, or for direct links to the current or other recent versions.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2015 9:03 AM in response to HKJJL

There is a new (and likely final) release of iTunes for Windows XP 32-bit and Windows Vista 32/64 which includes support for iOS 9, though not Apple Music.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates if you have any problems installing it, or for direct links to the current or other recent versions.

tt2

Latest iTunes on Windows XP for 6S Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.