Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar - Events found in email

I have found the new feature on Calendar - "Events found in email" to be very helpful. For example, times and dates of flight have been entered in my iPhone calendar automatically.

However, these entries are not syncing with my iMac calendar and all other events entered manually on my iPhone are. Does anyone know if there is a problem with this new feature?

Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 8:11 AM

Hi,

I think they might be issues with this new neat feature. I travel a lot and make a lot of reservations and this helps me immensely since everything shows up in my calendars. But for some reason the events stopped showing up in my iPhone and calendars like two days ago. I will keep looking and come back here if I find a solution. I really like this feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2015 8:11 AM in response to Greenblueberry1000

Hi,

I think they might be issues with this new neat feature. I travel a lot and make a lot of reservations and this helps me immensely since everything shows up in my calendars. But for some reason the events stopped showing up in my iPhone and calendars like two days ago. I will keep looking and come back here if I find a solution. I really like this feature.

Calendar - Events found in email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.