Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Page and Numbers docs on iPad 2 after 9.0.2 Upgrade

My wife recently upgraded here iPad 2 to iOS 9. Subsequently applied 9.0.1. Yesterday tried to apply 9.0.2. The process aborted, with symbols on the screen directing us to connect to iTunes. I connected to iTunes on my Macbook Pro (where I back up her iPad). The message was that there was a problem and we needed to try upgrading to 9.0.2 through iTunes, which we did. It took a very long time, but it worked. However, all my wife's Pages and Numbers documents have disappeared from her iPad. Advice, please !!!!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 9:38 AM

2 replies

Oct 8, 2015 6:26 AM in response to pmhask

No replies yet to post. I have a follow up question. I read about Apple's decision not to "sign" iOS 8.4.1 and iOS 9, preventing someone who has reached 9.0.1 from going back. Does this problem also apply to the Restore function in iTunes (i.e. restoring from an archived copy of a backup either at 8.4.1 or 9)??

Oct 8, 2015 10:43 AM in response to pmhask

Apparently we are not the only ones to experience this problem; and Apple probably should have put the information out there somewhere. The Pages and Number documents are inaccessible until you turn on iCloud Drive. Once you've engaged iCloud Drive and returned to your Numbers and Pages apps, your documents will start appearing.

Missing Page and Numbers docs on iPad 2 after 9.0.2 Upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.