Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you reset apple id?

Can you reset apple id using the DEP Device enrollment program?

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 9:17 AM

2 replies

Oct 7, 2015 9:32 AM in response to MikeScott007

Howdy Mike

Look ABOVE your thread title - the link to the FAQ. In it it says

Where can I get more information and help?

For general information about the program, see the Device Enrollment Program Guide for Business and Education. For detailed instructions for using the program, see Apple Deployment Programs Help. The following articles also provide additional information:

If you need help with enrollment, click the Need Help button on the enrollment screens to find the enrollment support phone number for your country or region.

If you need help using the program after your enrollment is complete, contact AppleCare Enterprise or Education support.

Last Modified: Mar 30, 2015

It would surprise me if the info is not in those linked articles - somewhere - but the easy path might the VERY LAST link 😉

Oct 7, 2015 9:43 AM in response to MikeScott007

Mike

My bad for not paying closer attention. It seems that our Hosts saw fit for some reason to BRANCH your post

When someone leaves the company we need to give the iphone to a new person...would be nice if we could wipe it and start new.

to its very own thread. I don't know why, as the posts seem 'joined at the hip' closely related!!

I inadvertently asked the perceived 'duplicate' be removed - it may or may not be.

anyway, both of your post are 'back together again'

can you reset apple id?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.