Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus ios9 updates

Hello,

I updated my phone 3 weeks ago and am now having the following issues:

*Maps: My maps will only work when on wifi.

- I went to general settings and have reset settings and network setting and am still having this problem.

*Messages: When I go to send a message, randomly the voice recording will appear and i cannot see what i am texting, It goes away when it wants.

- I have tried closing and re-opening messages and it will still be there.(the most annoying one since I use it so much)

Screen Rotate: I use the Otter Box case and holster. My phone is always sideways till I need it. Most of the time, I cannot get it to rotate back to normal.

- I have to close out my phone open it up upright (The other annoying one because I use my phone for work)

Apple T.V.: I can no longer airplay video or use mirror phone. When I do use airplay it only plays audio.

- This is not acceptable because I Stream things on my phone for work and for my kids at home.

Music: Will just randomly play.

- I have to open my music pause the song playing then close it.

I have done a complete hard reset and still continue to have problems. Is anyone experiencing any of these same issues after the update?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.0.2, null

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 9:34 AM

1 reply

iphone 6 plus ios9 updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.