Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage 'delivery' sign doesn't come up under message. But the recipient claims to be receiving the iMessage. iOS 9.2, iPhone 6 and iPad air 2.

iMessage 'delivery' sign doesn't come up under message. But the recipient claims to be receiving the iMessage. iOS 9.2, iPhone 6 and iPad air 2.

It started happening last night, to my boyfriend. I would send him an iMessage, but the 'delivered' sign wouldnt appear. However when he reads the message 'read' will appear.

This is now happening with other contacts, but they all claim to be receiving my messages.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 10:46 AM

3 replies

Oct 7, 2015 6:14 PM in response to jod1996

Having the same issue as well on my iPhone6- not seeing the delivery confirmation message for only select contacts, but they're confirming receipt on their end. This started happening 3-4 days after I installed iOS 9.2 I've tried reactivating my iMessage, removing and re-adding the specific contacts, and restarting my phone. Hope Apple resolves this issue, ASAP.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.