Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 touch screen unresponsive?

I just updated my iphone 6 to the new version of IOS, and now the touchscreen won't work. It works to open my phone with my fingerprint on the home button, but the touch screen is completely unresponsive. I'm positive this is because of the update, because I've had my phone for months now and this has never been an issue.

This is my phone for work and I have missed client calls because of this, so if anyone can help, please let me know.

And i don't know what update it is, because i can't even get into my phone to check.

iPhone 6

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 11:22 AM

5 replies

Oct 12, 2015 5:02 AM in response to _jess__

I have same situation with the TouchScreen and I keep missing phone calls from clients and can not respond, most of all my phone is acting like I'm using it and it goes crazy going places I have not even tocuhed. It is so frustrating and I do not know if it is because I just updated to the lated IOS 9.0.2. Anyone can help ?

Iphone 6 touch screen unresponsive?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.