Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a shuffle gen 4 this week. It wont let me sync. says can not find items when all the playlists and other music is there. Works ok with classic. Followed all steps on apple support pages and have even deleted and reinstalled usb drivers.

My brand new shuffle gen 4 will not let me sync playlists or music. Itunes recognises it but give message "items could not be found" after loading 5 songs on. No problem with my classic. I have tried all suggestions on support page and have even deleted and reinstalled the usb drivers. I am running windows 7 pro. Even though I only bought the shuffle this week Apple wont talk to me about it as they say my support has expired. Can any one help please.

iPod shuffle (4th generation, Mid 2015), Windows 7

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 10:19 AM

There are no replies.

I just bought a shuffle gen 4 this week. It wont let me sync. says can not find items when all the playlists and other music is there. Works ok with classic. Followed all steps on apple support pages and have even deleted and reinstalled usb drivers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.