Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Newly purchased iPhone 6 Plus frequently hanging after 2 weeks using

Hi Customer Service of Apple iPhone 6 Plus,

I would like to ask for "HELP" regarding my newly purchased iPhone6 giving problems after 2 weeks using until now the 7th week after purchased.

I purchased on 15th August 2015 but keeping on having problem of screen hanging and freeze. Even press on the "home" button also have the freeze problem. Even i have cleared all the opened apps also having the same problem. The only solution is i need to switch off or restart only can continue use and avoid freeze screen issue. This problem is happening very often.

I approached a few times back to the same shop i purchased my this iphone 6 Plus "Switch" Premium Authorised Reseller(same shop "Switch" Premium Service Centre) in AEON Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru state in Malaysia to get consultation from the retail staffs but they keeping on pushing me away which not solving my problem. This making me frustrated due to my problem was ignored and i feel like an abandoned customer after purchased a product from this shop. The staffs there do not treat me the correct way as a customer who is suppose to enjoy 1 year warranty after purchased. For 3rd time i visited the same shop again 3 days ago for asking assistance on my iPhone 6 again they told me is software issue without assist me on the solution as he said and asked me back home to do backup and restoration by myself this is due to my data containing in my phone therefore they cannot help me on that moment. I did asked for his technical skills help on my phone and the technician said if they do help on my phone they need to charge on the certain amount of service charges which i feel is not reasonable due to is the manufacturer software defects. Now i just only with this iPhone lesser than 2 months. This making me extremely sad after purchased Apple iPhone product from this shop. Furthermore, this iPhone is a famous and costly phone in the market which i have paid Ringgit Malaysia RM3550.00 to purchased this phone which really making me regret to be a consumer of this product with this shop. Please get me a responsible Technician to help on my problem my phone is still in 1 year warranty. I should be have the correct post-sales on my purchased product. I am a consumer, please treat me as like your pre-sales customer even i am a post-sales customer.

I hope will receive a reply soon and your retail outlet staff be more professional will give me the proper assistance on my iPhone problems.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ngo Thuy Van

016-5595001

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 10:16 AM

2 replies

Oct 7, 2015 10:38 AM in response to thuyvanngo1988

Howdy

We are users here, not Apple. You need to direct your communication to Apple Corporate in Malaysia

from http://www.apple.com/my/contact/

User uploaded file

Regarding your actual problem with your iPhone, it is possible that we may be able t help

Start a New Question without all the problems with the Shop story in it. Use the following as a guide to avoid we here from asking a bunch of probing questions

Tell us a Story

- with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tip > "Help us to help you on these forums"<https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5431>

"Keep It Short and Simple" - Take your time... but be thorough - ÇÇÇ

Newly purchased iPhone 6 Plus frequently hanging after 2 weeks using

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.