Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to unblock a website

I can not access my own website anymore but everyone else can.

How to unblock this website?

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 10:57 AM

7 replies

Oct 7, 2015 11:48 AM in response to ajcomas

Sorry... too little information.

• what is the website URL?
  • what browser are you using?
  • who is your Internet Service Provider(ISP)?
  • have you tried another browser?

Tell us a Story

- with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tip > "Help us to help you on these forums"<https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5431>

"Keep It Short and Simple" - Take your time... but be thorough - ÇÇÇ

Oct 7, 2015 12:16 PM in response to ajcomas

OK.

It sounds as if you ISP (AT&T) is running a proxy server through which all your traffic goes from your house.

Contact the ISP - report the facts including the last time you were successful from home

You can test your phone from anywhere else. If you have a Notebook Mac, take it to Starbucks or the like and try it from there. You might consider these tests before ISP contact (evidence)

On all your Macs & phone, you can download other browsers for free. I favor Firefox. Some like Google Chrome.

There are others - just Goggle " OS X browsers " and/or " iPhone browsers "

how to unblock a website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.