Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My itunes account (Made 4 Years Ago) now asks me my security questions to verify my account every time i try to make a purchase on the app store. I forgot the questions and i dont have to call for support. Please help theres money just sitting there

AFter four years of making purchases on the app store with my account it asks me to verify my account by annswering my security questions. But i forgot all of them and i dont have to to schedule a call for support how do i fix this. I've searched all over the iternet an havent found any solutions. If you had a problem with this can you please tell me how you fixed it.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 10:34 AM

There are no replies.

My itunes account (Made 4 Years Ago) now asks me my security questions to verify my account every time i try to make a purchase on the app store. I forgot the questions and i dont have to call for support. Please help theres money just sitting there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.