Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reply to a response to my post? Where's the reply button?

A user has kindly replied to my question. I would like to continue the discussion. How do I do this? (When users have in the past asked the question "How do I reply to a post" the answer has been to click on the Reply button at the bottom right hand corner of the respondents post. There does not seem to be any Reply button at all on the response I received? Do I reply by using the Apple Support Communities website, or do I reply by email by replying to the email I received in my email inbox? In short, how on earth do I reply? Daft question, but baffling!!!!!!

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 11:07 AM

3 replies

Oct 7, 2015 12:00 PM in response to arggggh

arggggh wrote:

A user has kindly replied to my question. I would like to continue the discussion. How do I do this? (When users have in the past asked the question "How do I reply to a post" the answer has been to click on the Reply button at the bottom right hand corner of the respondents post. There does not seem to be any Reply button at all on the response I received? Do I reply by using the Apple Support Communities website, or do I reply by email by replying to the email I received in my email inbox? In short, how on earth do I reply? Daft question, but baffling!!!!!!

• Make sure you are logged in - you are NOT automatically logged in when using the link in the email notice
    User uploaded file
  • Yes - the website. Email response is "possible" but unreliable - I have found that it works less than 10% of the time - and - have even gotten one email notice of a failure to succeed

I always login to ASC FIRST, then click the link in the email notice - it seems to be the path of least resistance.

How do I reply to a response to my post? Where's the reply button?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.