Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I purchase a Mac mini to work with Creative Cloud?Or will there be a newer Mac Mini release in 2015?Can't afford an imac and creative cloud and I'm looking for an affordable option.

Can I purchase a Mac mini to work with Creative Cloud? Will there be a newer Mac Mini release in 2015?

I can't afford an imac and creative cloud together and I'm looking for an affordable option for working with creative cloud apps like Illustrator and Photoshop.

I'm concerned with not having enough memory to work with these programs, as well as the mac mini being too slow for graphic design apps.

I can't afford an imac and am not willing to have it not work well in a few years. I would rather invest in a mid range imac, but would like some input

before I make my decision. Also I do not want to purchase one and find out a newer improved version is sold shortly after. I had the experience with

an ipod and I wasn't happy about it.

How should I customize my mac mini for these apps and still pay less than $1000?

I know I have to purchase the dvi adapter, and keyboard separately. Don't like that I have to do that, but I have no other option. It's those things that add up and make me change my mind about this purchase.

Any advice?

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:19 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 1:46 PM in response to JeanFL

Only Apple knows if the Mac Mini will be refreshed this year and they have not said anything.

Creative Cloud uses Adobe's servers via browser interface and thus is not too taking on the computer. Creative Cloud does included some apps that run on the computer.Just what desktop apps do you want to run?

Can I purchase a Mac mini to work with Creative Cloud?Or will there be a newer Mac Mini release in 2015?Can't afford an imac and creative cloud and I'm looking for an affordable option.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.