Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

T-Mobile 6s(paid in full) will it work with Verizon sim card?

Can I get an iphone 6s T-mobile(carrier, pay in full) and insert my verizon sim card on it? Is it gonna work? Because I've read some threads that Tmobile iphone6s is the unlocked version of iphones6s. Is it true? Have anyone tried buying a tmobile and paid in full and inserted verizon or sprint sim card on it? Did it work? Thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 11:00 AM

12 replies

Oct 7, 2015 5:10 PM in response to rustiageena

rustiageena wrote:

Can I get an iphone 6s T-mobile(carrier, pay in full) and insert my verizon sim card on it? Is it gonna work? Because I've read some threads that Tmobile iphone6s is the unlocked version of iphones6s. Is it true? Have anyone tried buying a tmobile and paid in full and inserted verizon or sprint sim card on it? Did it work? Thanks

Verizon announced, a month or so back, that they would accept an unlocked iPhone 6 or 6+ from other carriers onto the network. They have not announced that the 6S/6S+ will work. If you already have an active Verizon SIM, it's worth trying to see if it will work.

Verizon will take the phone as a trade-in toward the price of a Verizon version.

T-Mobile 6s(paid in full) will it work with Verizon sim card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.